John Paul II Academy Lunch Menu
All Policies and procedures for the National School Lunch Program (NSLP) are available for review in the Cafeteria Manager’s office during regular school hours.
- Parents/guardians should advise the homeroom teacher and school office in writing if a child is allergic to certain foods.
- A federally supported school lunch program which offers free and reduced price lunches is offered to families who qualify. Applications forms are available in August.
- A monthly menu is sent home with students. It is also available here.
- The lunch program is offered on the choice system. Students are encouraged to eat the entire lunch as offered but, to avoid waste, each child has the option of choosing as few as three items from the menu. Milk counts as one of the three items but dessert does not.
- Special items that students like (pretzels, ice cream, etc.) will be sold for an additional charge of $.50 – $1.25 to those students who use the school lunch program. An extra portion of the main school lunch entrée (i.e., a second piece of pizza) will cost $1.25. These special items are not available to students who bring their lunch from home.
For more information about our school lunch program and policies, please see the Student Handbook.