As one of the premier Regional Catholic schools in the Archdiocese of Louisville, John Paul II Academy is dedicated to inspiring excellence in education and preparing our students for the future.
Unique Assets of JPIIA
- We are a regional school with the community support of two parishes and two pastors
- Our state-of-the-art technology, such as BrightLink 585Wi Interactive Projectors, Smart Boards, and Surround-Sound systems are available in each classroom
- Highly active PTO and Athletic Ministry
- Licensed Pre-Kindergarten and After School care
- Tuition will no longer reflect a parishioner and non-parishioner status. This is in keeping with our mission and to allow families who belong to parishes other than our supporting parishes to remain where they presently worship
The answer is YES, a Catholic Education is affordable.
FACT: Did you know the Catholic Education Foundation and its funding partners awarded $6.4 million in tuition assistance to 3100 students throughout the Archdiocese of Louisville for this school year? If you are interested in attending John Paul II Academy but are concerned about the cost of tuition, reach out to us and ask about tuition assistance opportunities for your family! Feel Free to call Ann Boone at 502-452-1712, ext. 24 for more information.
The Answer is YES! Feel free to apply for tuition assistance through the Catholic Education Foundation by clicking “here.”
2021-2022 Tuition Rate for Grades K-8
One child $ 6,972.00
Two children $10,849.00
Three children $13,538.00
Four children $14,360.00
For information regarding tuition assistance, please call Ann Boone at (502) 452-1712, ext.24
We offer a $500 tuition incentive discount for referring families whose name is listed on the registration form of a new family with children in grades K-8. The discount will be applied towards the MAY payment, provided the family remains at JPIIA for the entire year and their finances remain current. In addition, if you have a child currently attending JPIIA in grades Pre-K or Kindergarten, who remains at JPIIA for the upcoming school year, you will receive a $500 discount. This discount will be reflected in your total cost of education.
Financial Aid Opportunities
Catholic Education Foundation(CEF): You are required to fill out the FACTS (financial aid) form online at ceflou.org. For questions regarding tuition assistance, please call Ann Boone at (502)452-1712, ext. 24, Monday through Thursday.
For more information about John Paul II Academy, please feel free to review our handbook.