John Paul II Academy School Board
John Paul II Academy School Board 2023-2024
- Fr. Peter Do, Pastor, St. John Paul II Parish, (502) 451-9300
- Fr. Pablo Hernandez, Pastor, St. Bartholomew Parish, (502) 499-0883
- Alicia Conliffe, Principal
- Elaine Hulsman, School Board Chairperson, St. John Paul II
- Tony Downes, Finance, St. Bartholomew
- Christopher Clements, Athletic Director, St. John Paul II
- Kimberly Clements, Parent Representative, St. John Paul II
- Yolanda Luna, Spanish Liaison and Parent Representative, St. Bartholomew
- Karen Luna, Youth Representative, St. Bartholomew
- Betty McCaa, St. John Paul II
- Judy Erie, Teacher Representative
Statement from John Paul II Academy School Board
We, the members of the John Paul II Academy Board, are appointed representatives. It is our responsibility to set school policy. The principal and teachers implement and administer these policies in the school. The School Board will work to see that this goal is realized. Please feel comfortable approaching any member of the School Board with concerns you might have. Know that we are available to you and that we encourage your ideas, suggestions, and input. The best interests of the school and students are our priority. The telephone numbers of School Board members can be found in the student directory. In the event of a grievance, these procedures must be followed:
- Attempt to resolve problems at the direct level of concern, i.e. directly with the teacher or staff member.
- If problems remain unsolved, contact the principal.
- Further concerns should be placed in writing to the School Board as soon as possible.
- If a grievance still exists, contact the Office of Lifelong Formation and Education.