John Paul II Academy School Board
John Paul II Academy School Board 2016-2017
- Fr. Bill Burks, Pastor, St. John Paul II Parish, (502) 451-9300
- Fr. Paul Eve, Pastor, St. Bartholomew Parish, (502) 499-0883
- Lynn Wilt, Principal
- Patricia Clark, School Board Chairperson, St. John Paul II
- Judy Thomas, Archbishop’s Representative to Board
- Tony Downes, Building and Grounds, St. Bartholomew
- Laura Tallent, Finance, St. John Paul II
- Shelly Junuzovic, PTO Rep., St. John Paul II
- Greg U’Sellis, Athletic Rep, St. John Paul II
- Brad Roach, St. John Paul II
- Betty McCaa, St. John Paul II
- Valerie Campbell, St. John Paul II
- Ginger Cloud, St. John Paul II
- Pam Mullins, St. Bartholomew
- Judy Erie, Teacher Representative
Statement from John Paul II Academy School Board
We, the members of the John Paul II Academy Board, are appointed representatives. It is our responsibility to set school policy. The principal and teachers implement and administer these policies in the school. The School Board will work to see that this goal is realized. Please feel comfortable in approaching any member of the School Board with concerns you might have. Know that we are available to you and that we encourage your ideas, suggestions and input. The best interests of the school and students are our priority. The telephone numbers of School Board members can be found in the student directory. In the event of a grievance, these procedures must be followed:
- Attempt to resolve problems at direct level of concern, i.e. directly with teacher or staff member.
- If problems remain unsolved, contact the principal.
- Further concerns should be placed in writing to the School Board as soon as possible.
- If a grievance still exists, contact the Office of Lifelong Formation and Education.